GENEMA

 

 

Home
Kimberlites
Tech pursuits
Geographica
Eye Mac
Graphic Faerie
Maple Grove Wetlands Association
Soap Box

 

  1701201209 Kitchener-Waterloo - Weather - Environment Canada Environment Canada http://www.weather.gc.ca 2017-01-20T17:03:40Z tag:weather.gc.ca,2013-04-16:20170120170340 http://www.weather.gc.ca/template/gcweb/assets/wmms-alt.png http://www.weather.gc.ca/template/gcweb/assets/favicon.ico Copyright 2017, Environment Canada No watches or warnings in effect, Kitchener-Waterloo 2017-01-20T15:30:00Z 2017-01-20T15:30:00Z

No watches or warnings in effect. tag:weather.gc.ca,2013-04-16:on-82_w1:20170120153000 Current Conditions: Light Rain, 1.3°C 2017-01-20T17:00:00Z 2017-01-20T17:00:00Z Observed at: Region of Waterloo Int'l Airport 12:00 PM EST Friday 20 January 2017
Condition: Light Rain
Temperature: 1.3°C
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Visibility: 2.8 km
Humidity: 99 %
Dewpoint: 1.2°C
Wind: E 13 km/h
Air Quality Health Index: 2
]]>
tag:weather.gc.ca,2013-04-16:on-82_cc:20170120170000
Friday: Periods of rain or drizzle. High plus 4. 2017-01-20T16:00:00Z 2017-01-20T16:00:00Z Cloudy. Periods of rain or drizzle beginning near noon. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High plus 4. Forecast issued 11:00 AM EST Friday 20 January 2017 tag:weather.gc.ca,2013-04-16:on-82_fc1:20170120160000 Friday night: Periods of drizzle or rain. Low plus 2. POP 60% 2017-01-20T16:00:00Z 2017-01-20T16:00:00Z Periods of rain or drizzle ending this evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of drizzle. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low plus 2. Forecast issued 11:00 AM EST Friday 20 January 2017 tag:weather.gc.ca,2013-04-16:on-82_fc2:20170120160000 Saturday: Periods of drizzle. High 9. POP 40% 2017-01-20T16:00:00Z 2017-01-20T16:00:00Z Cloudy with 40 percent chance of drizzle. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 9. Forecast issued 11:00 AM EST Friday 20 January 2017 tag:weather.gc.ca,2013-04-16:on-82_fc3:20170120160000 Saturday night: Periods of drizzle. Low plus 4. POP 30% 2017-01-20T16:00:00Z 2017-01-20T16:00:00Z Cloudy with 30 percent chance of drizzle. Low plus 4. Forecast issued 11:00 AM EST Friday 20 January 2017 tag:weather.gc.ca,2013-04-16:on-82_fc4:20170120160000 Sunday: Periods of drizzle. High 6. POP 30% 2017-01-20T16:00:00Z 2017-01-20T16:00:00Z Cloudy with 30 percent chance of drizzle. High 6. Forecast issued 11:00 AM EST Friday 20 January 2017 tag:weather.gc.ca,2013-04-16:on-82_fc5:20170120160000 Sunday night: Periods of drizzle. Low plus 1. POP 40% 2017-01-20T16:00:00Z 2017-01-20T16:00:00Z Cloudy with 40 percent chance of drizzle or showers. Low plus 1. Forecast issued 11:00 AM EST Friday 20 January 2017 tag:weather.gc.ca,2013-04-16:on-82_fc6:20170120160000 Monday: Periods of rain or snow. High plus 3. POP 60% 2017-01-20T16:00:00Z 2017-01-20T16:00:00Z Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain or snow. High plus 3. Forecast issued 11:00 AM EST Friday 20 January 2017 tag:weather.gc.ca,2013-04-16:on-82_fc7:20170120160000 Monday night: Chance of snow or rain. Low minus 2. POP 60% 2017-01-20T16:00:00Z 2017-01-20T16:00:00Z Cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow or rain. Low minus 2. Forecast issued 11:00 AM EST Friday 20 January 2017 tag:weather.gc.ca,2013-04-16:on-82_fc8:20170120160000 Tuesday: Chance of flurries. High plus 1. POP 40% 2017-01-20T16:00:00Z 2017-01-20T16:00:00Z Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High plus 1. Forecast issued 11:00 AM EST Friday 20 January 2017 tag:weather.gc.ca,2013-04-16:on-82_fc9:20170120160000 Tuesday night: Chance of flurries. Low minus 4. POP 40% 2017-01-20T16:00:00Z 2017-01-20T16:00:00Z Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 4. Forecast issued 11:00 AM EST Friday 20 January 2017 tag:weather.gc.ca,2013-04-16:on-82_fc10:20170120160000 Wednesday: Chance of rain showers or flurries. High plus 2. POP 40% 2017-01-20T16:00:00Z 2017-01-20T16:00:00Z Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High plus 2. Forecast issued 11:00 AM EST Friday 20 January 2017 tag:weather.gc.ca,2013-04-16:on-82_fc11:20170120160000 Wednesday night: Chance of flurries. Low minus 2. POP 40% 2017-01-20T16:00:00Z 2017-01-20T16:00:00Z Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2. Forecast issued 11:00 AM EST Friday 20 January 2017 tag:weather.gc.ca,2013-04-16:on-82_fc12:20170120160000 Thursday: Chance of flurries. High plus 2. POP 40% 2017-01-20T16:00:00Z 2017-01-20T16:00:00Z Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High plus 2. Forecast issued 11:00 AM EST Friday 20 January 2017 tag:weather.gc.ca,2013-04-16:on-82_fc13:20170120160000

 

  

“[Trials and Temptations] Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.” (James 1:2-3) listen to chapter BibleGateway.com 170120

World English Bible


va3xto @ rac . ca
Copyright © E. J. Ritzmann.
$Date$

Viewable With Any Browser